RF Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RF Universe

Home of RF Universe & the archives of the Racing Automotive Motor League (RAML)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt Tourer
Dear, R.J Bandsma Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:33 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt
Dear, R.J Bandsma Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:26 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt Tourer
Dear, R.J Bandsma Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:46 am by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt
Dear, R.J Bandsma Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:12 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» whats going on with raml?
Dear, R.J Bandsma Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:24 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» 2011 RAML Acceleracers Cup Series team chart
Dear, R.J Bandsma Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:23 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» 2011 RAML Acceleracers Cup Series, part time driver registrations
Dear, R.J Bandsma Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:34 pm by schumifan360

» RJ, I added you...
Dear, R.J Bandsma Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:13 pm by OpenwheelRiggleman

» RJ, This is My Last Shot...
Dear, R.J Bandsma Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:58 pm by OpenwheelRiggleman

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 82 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:48 am
Top posters
RJ Bandsma #68
Dear, R.J Bandsma Vote_lcapDear, R.J Bandsma Voting_barDear, R.J Bandsma Vote_rcap 
Casey Lester
Dear, R.J Bandsma Vote_lcapDear, R.J Bandsma Voting_barDear, R.J Bandsma Vote_rcap 
JonnyGardner#77
Boozooka
schumifan360
Blake Camphausen
Randi Timberwolf #80
Alpineopossum
VerizonGuy12
RAMLdynamic426

Dear, R.J Bandsma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bartman

Dear, R.J Bandsma Empty
PostSubject: Dear, R.J Bandsma   Dear, R.J Bandsma Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:48 am

R.J, can you please grow up??? Everyone is sick and tired of your crap. You think that you control everything and everyone. Honestly, turn your computer off and stop bullying people you fucking hypocrite, or I will save up money to fly to America and hunt you down and shut your computer off for you, report your forum, Skype and the RAMLRacingTV account. OK!!! this is just a threat, Not a death threat.

It is your fault that everyone is attacking you. Nick is telling you the truth, Jrod is telling you the truth, also Eric Wright told you the truth today. Admit it, R.J, that you are too inmature to be on a computer. Cooper has crashed you deiberately all this TM Lights season becuase of yourself, YOURSELF!!! One of my characters are in that series and is in 14th in points because of not being an asshole to everyone, but Cooper is an internet friend of mine. But you were already the laughing stock on EFR before that series even started anyway, so don't blame Cooper for making you the laughing stock there, cause you already were because of yourself.

You might be able to graduate through High School if you turn that computer off and spell illegal properly.

Stop harassing my internet friends and stop being a complete moron to everyone else there you arrogant, stubborn dickhead!!!!

P.S- Bartman (Barton)
Back to top Go down
RJ Bandsma #68
Admin
RJ Bandsma #68

Dear, R.J Bandsma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear, R.J Bandsma   Dear, R.J Bandsma Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:53 am

locked for flaiming reasons
Back to top Go down
http://rfactormotorsport.createfreeforum.net

Dear, R.J Bandsma
Page 1 of 1