RF Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RF Universe

Home of RF Universe & the archives of the Racing Automotive Motor League (RAML)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt Tourer
Dear Mr.Bandsma... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:33 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt
Dear Mr.Bandsma... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:26 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt Tourer
Dear Mr.Bandsma... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:46 am by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt
Dear Mr.Bandsma... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:12 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» whats going on with raml?
Dear Mr.Bandsma... Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:24 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» 2011 RAML Acceleracers Cup Series team chart
Dear Mr.Bandsma... Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:23 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» 2011 RAML Acceleracers Cup Series, part time driver registrations
Dear Mr.Bandsma... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:34 pm by schumifan360

» RJ, I added you...
Dear Mr.Bandsma... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:13 pm by OpenwheelRiggleman

» RJ, This is My Last Shot...
Dear Mr.Bandsma... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:58 pm by OpenwheelRiggleman

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 82 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:48 am
Top posters
RJ Bandsma #68
Dear Mr.Bandsma... Vote_lcapDear Mr.Bandsma... Voting_barDear Mr.Bandsma... Vote_rcap 
Casey Lester
Dear Mr.Bandsma... Vote_lcapDear Mr.Bandsma... Voting_barDear Mr.Bandsma... Vote_rcap 
JonnyGardner#77
Boozooka
schumifan360
Blake Camphausen
Randi Timberwolf #80
Alpineopossum
VerizonGuy12
RAMLdynamic426

Dear Mr.Bandsma...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dear Mr.Bandsma... Empty
PostSubject: Dear Mr.Bandsma...   Dear Mr.Bandsma... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:32 am

First off might as well post this here so you see it quickly.

RJ seriously you need to grow up dude, If anyone on efr is acting immature it's you, You think you’re the head hancho and everybody must abide by what you say but you are not, your just some 13 year old kid who is quite frankly the Jessi Slaughter of Nascar fans on Youtube (Just look her up if you don’t know who the hell she is). Don’t think Cooper’s trying to make you out to be a laughing stalk cause you did that on your own by trying to be Mr. Jackass Admin and take over/put stuff in/on someone’s league, That’s pretty much why Cooper has been intentionally smashing your car all Lights Season, Hell I’m surprised Cooper is keeping you in there, you ought to be thankful he hasn’t kicked you out yet cause knowing Cooper he would kick people out of their rides for such douchebaggary. Seriously RJ either grow the fuck up or get off the internet cause honestly everyone’s sick and tired of your bitching and moaning, And let me borrow a quote that Cooper said to you on the forums.

- Being proven wrong is not cyberbullying.
- Spamming is not when someone proves you totally wrong.

And by the way just so you can’t falsely claim I’m “Bullying” you, The main point of this is to tell you to GROW UP OR GTFO THE INTERNET. Go ahead and make some stupid rant that is not based off any facts and falsely claim that I had the intent to bully you. Unlike other people I don’t give two shits what you think of me. I'm done being the nice guy i was too you RJ, i'm tired of you bitching at other people for stupid shit like offline racing, SERIOUSLY IT'S A FUCKING GAME!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GET OVER IT!! Please do us all a favor and get a fucking life, it's not that as hard as it sounds, it's as easy as unplugging your computer. So once again GROW UP OR GET OUT!

-Alta (Eric)
Back to top Go down
RJ Bandsma #68
Admin
RJ Bandsma #68

Dear Mr.Bandsma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mr.Bandsma...   Dear Mr.Bandsma... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:48 am

locked and taken to the garbage can for flaming reasons
Back to top Go down
http://rfactormotorsport.createfreeforum.net

Dear Mr.Bandsma...
Page 1 of 1