RF Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RF Universe

Home of RF Universe & the archives of the Racing Automotive Motor League (RAML)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt Tourer
Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:33 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt
Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:26 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt Tourer
Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:46 am by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt
Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:12 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» whats going on with raml?
Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:24 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» 2011 RAML Acceleracers Cup Series team chart
Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:23 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» 2011 RAML Acceleracers Cup Series, part time driver registrations
Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:34 pm by schumifan360

» RJ, I added you...
Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:13 pm by OpenwheelRiggleman

» RJ, This is My Last Shot...
Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:58 pm by OpenwheelRiggleman

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 82 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:48 am
Top posters
RJ Bandsma #68
Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Vote_lcapWebler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Voting_barWebler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Vote_rcap 
Casey Lester
Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Vote_lcapWebler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Voting_barWebler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Vote_rcap 
JonnyGardner#77
Boozooka
schumifan360
Blake Camphausen
Randi Timberwolf #80
Alpineopossum
VerizonGuy12
RAMLdynamic426

Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RJ Bandsma #68
Admin
RJ Bandsma #68

Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Empty
PostSubject: Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA   Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:48 am

Recently RAML Officials found illegal parts being used by Webler Motorsports, Eric Webler the team owner has been banned from both RAML & USSCA, and is in Jail currently, Micheal Lindsay has bought most of the teams USSCA Elite Series cars and will be an owner/driver in 2011. Ronny Wheeler has bought the team and renamed it Ronny Wheeler Motorsports but there will be a change in Sponsors, Marriott will be on the #11 and Dell on the #61, sponsors for the #15 are unknown currently, but Micheal Lindsay could be driving the car in 2011, Eric Webler will be spending the next 5 years in Federal Prison. Nate Piper is now looking for a ride for 2011, Old Spice will now be a sponsor to Ron McFlanagian Racing, More to come.....

Jessie Gassman - ISN News

Last edited by RJ Bandsma #68 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rfactormotorsport.createfreeforum.net
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA   Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Why is the last post removed...
Back to top Go down
RJ Bandsma #68
Admin
RJ Bandsma #68

PostSubject: Re: Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA   Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:02 pm

cause you're trying to run my league, now stop it.
Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA   Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:03 pm

RJ Bandsma #68 wrote:
cause you're trying to run my league, now stop it.

It was part of the storyline... Kendall and Webler are friends in the canon
Back to top Go down
RJ Bandsma #68
Admin
RJ Bandsma #68

PostSubject: Re: Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA   Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:04 pm

not in my canon, they aren't
Back to top Go down
Blake Camphausen

PostSubject: Re: Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA   Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:29 pm

RJ Bandsma #68 wrote:
If one of his characters wants to say something,let him say it.
Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA   Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:30 pm

bdc1439 wrote:
RJ Bandsma #68 wrote:
If one of his characters wants to say something,let him say it.

I agree...
Back to top Go down
RJ Bandsma #68
Admin
RJ Bandsma #68

PostSubject: Re: Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA   Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:30 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA   Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Are u going let webler back in...
Back to top Go down
RJ Bandsma #68
Admin
RJ Bandsma #68

PostSubject: Re: Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA   Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:36 pm

NO, he stole one of my videos
Back to top Go down
Blake Camphausen

PostSubject: Re: Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA   Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:15 pm

RJ Bandsma #68 wrote:
NO, he stole one of my videos
ok,but what was it a rant? Who cares.
Back to top Go down
RJ Bandsma #68
Admin
RJ Bandsma #68

PostSubject: Re: Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA   Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:16 pm

keep this up and i will ban you
Back to top Go down
RJ Bandsma #68
Admin
RJ Bandsma #68

PostSubject: Re: Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA   Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:37 pm

just recently Shane Lake bought the #15 Chevrolet team formally owned by Eric Webler, Target will sponsor the car inb 2011, Late Model driver Bruce Earnhardt will drive the car.
Back to top Go down
Blake Camphausen

PostSubject: Re: Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA   Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:11 pm

RJ Bandsma #68 wrote:
keep this up and i will ban you
Go right ahead,I'll just make a new account.
Back to top Go down
RJ Bandsma #68
Admin
RJ Bandsma #68

PostSubject: Re: Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA   Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:12 pm

when i ban you, i will also ban your ip address
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA   Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webler Motorsports booted out of RAML & USSCA
Page 1 of 1