RF Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RF Universe

Home of RF Universe & the archives of the Racing Automotive Motor League (RAML)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt Tourer
Dear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:33 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt
Dear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:26 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt Tourer
Dear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:46 am by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt
Dear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma   Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:12 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» whats going on with raml?
Dear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma   Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:24 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» 2011 RAML Acceleracers Cup Series team chart
Dear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma   Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:23 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» 2011 RAML Acceleracers Cup Series, part time driver registrations
Dear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma   Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:34 pm by schumifan360

» RJ, I added you...
Dear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma   Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:13 pm by OpenwheelRiggleman

» RJ, This is My Last Shot...
Dear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma   Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:58 pm by OpenwheelRiggleman

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 82 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:48 am
Top posters
RJ Bandsma #68
Dear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma   Vote_lcapDear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma   Voting_barDear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma   Vote_rcap 
Casey Lester
Dear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma   Vote_lcapDear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma   Voting_barDear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma   Vote_rcap 
JonnyGardner#77
Boozooka
schumifan360
Blake Camphausen
Randi Timberwolf #80
Alpineopossum
VerizonGuy12
RAMLdynamic426

Dear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma   Empty
PostSubject: Dear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma    Dear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:41 am

RJ you need a life, your older than me. You don't have a job, you don't have any real life friends, you stay on your computer all day claiming its your job, but you do a very poor job of it. RJ go have a look at your self in the mirror, because your making yourself look like an idiot, or a train crash (To Thomas it down for you). These people here are trying to help you, by telling the truth, but you don't want to accept it. Turn off your computer and socialize in the real word.

RJ, I see what happens when someones tells you to open your eyes, and realize that you cause all your problems. You have told me to fuck off twice, on YouTube when i'am trying to help you. I hope this will at least make you consider that all the "cyber bullying" is your fault. Remember your reaction on Supermariofan682 and the RJ Montage? I did that, just to prove that what you are doing is wrong. You blame other people for your mistakes. That's about it. People don't hate you because your a hick, or autistic, they hate you because of what you do. RJ, when you are locking and canning this and banning me, think about it. People don't hate me, and do you know why that is?

Back to top Go down

Dear, Ralph Joseph Bandsma
Page 1 of 1