RF Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RF Universe

Home of RF Universe & the archives of the Racing Automotive Motor League (RAML)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt Tourer
The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:33 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt
The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:26 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt Tourer
The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:46 am by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt
The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:12 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» whats going on with raml?
The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:24 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» 2011 RAML Acceleracers Cup Series team chart
The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:23 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» 2011 RAML Acceleracers Cup Series, part time driver registrations
The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:34 pm by schumifan360

» RJ, I added you...
The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:13 pm by OpenwheelRiggleman

» RJ, This is My Last Shot...
The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:58 pm by OpenwheelRiggleman

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 82 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:48 am
Top posters
RJ Bandsma #68
The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Vote_lcapThe Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Voting_barThe Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Vote_rcap 
Casey Lester
The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Vote_lcapThe Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Voting_barThe Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Vote_rcap 
JonnyGardner#77
Boozooka
schumifan360
Blake Camphausen
Randi Timberwolf #80
Alpineopossum
VerizonGuy12
RAMLdynamic426

The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Empty
PostSubject: The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum...   The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:54 pm

Rule 1. No Clone accounts

I have seen many different cases of clone accounts on other forums I have been on. This one shall be no different.

2. No Cyberbullying

I have seen too much cyberbullying at EFR, and if you do start bullying another user here, you will be banned for 3 days. If you come back, not taking your suspension, that turns into a permanent ban.

3. NO Flame Wars

If you start a flame war, you will be banned from the forum permanently.

4. No Racism, Sexism, etc.

One of the most important rules. If you disobey, we will ban you for a week. The next offense is a permaban.

5. No foul language.

Remember, damn, hell, and crap can be uncensored, but you MUST censor the rest. If you don't censor it on purpose, it's a week's ban, and the next is a month. Next is a permaban. If you do it, however you did not know the rule, we'll give you a warning, and tell you to censor it. If you don't, you'll get a week's ban, and the regular system starts.

6. Be active

I really hate when users just sign up for a league, and then leave. If you are in a league and don't make a post WITHOUT a legitimate reason in over 2 months, your entries will be pulled.

7. No death threats

Is there any explanation for this? - Casey

8. No stealing RAML & USSCA property

Read the description for "No Death Threats". - Casey

9. No stealing another user's account

Also called the "Jake Evans rule". If you hack another user's account once, you will be permabanned. - Casey

10. No sneaking in another banned users' drivers (This includes you, Daniel.)

Those who place banned users' drivers in a series will be guaranteed not to have their own drivers run that same league. If this is done repeaatedly in many different series, you will be banned. - Casey

11. Do not harass the main admin on youtube

Now for the last year, I've been getting trolled at by several users including Josh Mertz, If u do the same thing u will not be back on the forum.

[Edited by Casey Lester, Mike Greenwood and R.J. Bandsma]
Back to top Go down
RJ Bandsma #68
Admin
RJ Bandsma #68

PostSubject: Re: The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum...   The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:45 pm

the rules section has been editied
Back to top Go down
http://rfactormotorsport.createfreeforum.net
Casey Lester
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum...   The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Added a few things and fixed some errors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum...   The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Laws of the RAML/USSCA Forum...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RF Universe :: General Discussion :: Admin Announcements-
Jump to: