RF Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RF Universe

Home of RF Universe & the archives of the Racing Automotive Motor League (RAML)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt Tourer
The Casey Lester Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:33 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt
The Casey Lester Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:26 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt Tourer
The Casey Lester Show Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:46 am by RJ Bandsma #68

» RFactor Motorsport - 2014 Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt
The Casey Lester Show Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:12 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» whats going on with raml?
The Casey Lester Show Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:24 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» 2011 RAML Acceleracers Cup Series team chart
The Casey Lester Show Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:23 pm by RJ Bandsma #68

» 2011 RAML Acceleracers Cup Series, part time driver registrations
The Casey Lester Show Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:34 pm by schumifan360

» RJ, I added you...
The Casey Lester Show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:13 pm by OpenwheelRiggleman

» RJ, This is My Last Shot...
The Casey Lester Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:58 pm by OpenwheelRiggleman

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 82 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:48 am
Top posters
RJ Bandsma #68
The Casey Lester Show Vote_lcapThe Casey Lester Show Voting_barThe Casey Lester Show Vote_rcap 
Casey Lester
The Casey Lester Show Vote_lcapThe Casey Lester Show Voting_barThe Casey Lester Show Vote_rcap 
JonnyGardner#77
Boozooka
schumifan360
Blake Camphausen
Randi Timberwolf #80
Alpineopossum
VerizonGuy12
RAMLdynamic426

The Casey Lester Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Casey Lester Show Empty
PostSubject: The Casey Lester Show   The Casey Lester Show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:38 pm

CL: Hello, and welcome to one of the newest racing talk shows, The Casey Lester Show, hosted by, of course, me, Casey Lester. We'll be talking about all of the latest breaking news and stories that come our way in the RAML and the USCCA. I will have this show whenever there isn't a race that I'll compete in. I will also have 2 co-hosts, Barry Juveno and Preston Bell. C'mon out, guys! (Barry and Preston walk out) Well, we'll be back after this commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Casey Lester
Admin

The Casey Lester Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Casey Lester Show   The Casey Lester Show Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:57 am

(I will be in orange, Preston will be in red, and Barry will be in indigo since I saw no purple)

So, Preston. How do you think you'll do in these new series? Ah think ah'll do fahne. Ah'm representin' the Lone Star State, so Houston, if ah win, ah'm dedicatin' it to ya! YEEHAW! Just suck it up already. You ai'nt winnin' material! Recgonize dat Cleveland ai'nt goin' down w/o a fight. LeBron isn't needed ta win da NBA championship anyway. Every otha team did it witout LeBron!
Back to top Go down

The Casey Lester Show
Page 1 of 1